It was in late January 1911 that Ferenc and Adolf Harsányi and their respective wives paid 227.000 crowns to buy the narrow building plot at the corner of Népszínház and Víg Streets – the former wa
It was in 1907 that the bank bought the three-floor corner house built in 1873 next to its offices at 20 Rákóczi Street.
The building in Petőfi Sándor Street, which was home to the Leitersdorfer family’s tailoring shop, was due for demolition in 1911, so the family decided to have a combined shop-cum-apartment block
, 1912 (1st prize)|Budapest, XII. Krisztina körút – Moszkva tér|
Marcell Káldor, head of the Hungarian office of British typewriter manufacturer Yost had his multi-flat house built on the nearly 1300 square yard building plot in Ilka Street in 1907–1908.
"Az izraelita menedékház [...] hivatva lesz kényelmesen berendezett lakást és a munkához szükséges felszereléseket nyújtani azoknak az embereknek, akik tisztességes munkában őszülnek meg, akik élet
Between 1892 and 1895 no fewer than three foundations were created to support the construction of a non-vocational Jewish secondary school, which the fundraisers saw as an efficient measure to coun
, 1913–1916 (one of the 1st prizes)|Budapest, City Park|(together with the sculptor Fülöp Ö. Beck)
"A Lajta díszletein a kő és a márvány csak szimbolikusan jelzett mellékesség, mindenekfölött való pedig a felület és az árnyék, amely egy olyan elvont, szinte szublimált architektúrát létesít, amel